Mandated flood hazard status is accomplished easily with Strategic Information Resources Determinations. These reports meet the requirements set by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other investors. The certificates fully comply with FEMA regulations as to format and content.Over the last several years FRMA has made thousands of flood map changes that affect properties nationwide. In 2009 alone, there were 28,000 new flood maps released and there will be an estimated 17,000 maps in 2010. SIR and our flood vendors continually stay on top of map changes to ensure our clients receive the most current, accurate in flood determination data.
Product Offerings Include:
- Basic Flood Zone Determination This is a one-time certification that satisfies all federal regulatory and secondary market requirements at origination.
- Notice to Borrower for all properties in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA)
- Indemnification for flood loss claims and fines due to noncompliance
- E & O Coverage
- Census tract, Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) County Code and State Code data provided in accordance with Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
2. Life of Loan Flood Zone Determination Life of Loan assures compliance with the Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994 and secondary market guidelines plus it includes all features of basic flood determination.
- Tracking of flood hazard status for term of loan
- Monitors for FEMA flood map revisions and NFIP community participation status changes
- Lenders are notified of all future FEMA map changes affecting flood insurance requirements
3. Life of Loan Portfolio Transfer - Tracking Monitors existing portfolio loans for flood map revisions, helps to track changes of flood insurance status
- Performs quality process on portfolio to insure addresses and flood data are valid and current.
- Notify lender if the flood hazard or community participation status changes for loans in current portfolio